NanoBioFAB builds and delivers a laboratory robotic system, an AI-powered high-throughput 3D nano-printing synthesis and screening platform, for performing automated development of the nanomaterials and sensor products for the military, sensor vendors, and the general medical/healthcare markets. It is the world’s fastest large-scale sensor R&D technology which will reduce R&D time from several years to few months.
We specialized in smart miniature sensors: An AI-powered technology using smart sensors and an extensive signature recognition database to offer intelligent real-time identification and monitoring of a large portfolio of pressure sensor and gas sensor. In the future, we will offer humidity, temperature, and noise sensors too. They all have very wide range of applications in many markets, such as simulationtraining, healthcare, chemical, food and water, environment safety, automotive, military and defense.
NanoBioFAB offers high-throughput combinatorial technologies for the discovery of new nanomaterials, especially sensing materialsfor nanosensors. Using patented and proprietary technologies including instruments, software, and databases, NanoBioFAB is able to generate hundreds to thousands of unique materials at a time and screen those materials rapidly and automatically for desired properties. Experiments are no longer carried out on a typical serial basis but are conducted simultaneously. This makes R&D more efficient as the experimental load grows without a corresponding increase in personnel costs or development time. This method allows the time to market for new products to be significantly shortened。
NanoBioFAB provides Research & Development Solutions and Technology Solutions based on the AI-powered high-throughput 3D nano-printing synthesis and screening platform.
- High Throughput 3D Nano Printing Synthesis System:NanoBioFAB offers high throughput technology (patented and proprietary nano-inks and 3D nano-printer) for synthesis nanosensors with the 10,000-fold degree of parallelization.
- High Throughput Screening Systems:We offer high throughput technology for testing sensors with a 1,000-fold degree of parallelization (e.g. ~100 materials per sensor chip and 2-10 sensor chips testing in parallel).
- Combinatorial Material Database Software Solution: Solutionfor test unit control, the design and execution of experiments, and complete data management of the sensor development process.
- Sensor Testing:We provide accelerated sensor testing services, for example, delivering a ranking of sensing materials with regard to sensitivity and selectivity.
- Sensor and Process Development:Together with our customers we plan, synthesize, and test new sensors and bring these from laboratory to pilot scale.
Enabling R&D Services:NanoBioFAB also provides basic high throughput technology and methods for sensing material synthesis, sensor fabrication, testing instrument loading, and analytical services which optimize the research cooperation with customers.
We specialized in smart miniature sensors: An AI-powered technology using smart sensors and an extensive signature recognition database to offer intelligent real-time identification and monitoring of a large portfolio of pressure sensor and gas sensor for healthcare and medical market. In the future, we will offer humidity, temperature, and noise sensors too. They all have very wide range of applications in many markets, such as simulationtraining, healthcare, chemical, food and water, environment safety, automotive, military and defense.
iPressHuman pressure sensors
iPressHumanpressure sensors are designed for simulation training application. The sensor features are as the following:
- High spatial resolution
- Tens and Hundreds of sensing elements/cm2
- Sensing minimum area: 1 mm × 1 mm
- Customized sensors
- Data Analysis:Real-time sensor data viewing; Visualization of the pressure image; Peak force and contact area identifiers; Graphical analysis of real-time or stored data; Contact pressure; Peak force; Pressure distribution
iNoseHuman gas sensors
iNoseHumangas sensors are designed for monitoring medical gases and body emanated gases in the healthcare application. The sensor features are as follows:
- Detection range and resolution: 1-1000 ppm, 1 ppm, or 50-500 ppb
- Operating Voltage: 0.5-5.5 V
- Sensing minimum area: 1 mm × 1 mm
- Fully customized sensors can be designed